In 2023, these 3 no-cost Google Chrome add-ons can help you save time.


We use Google Chrome as our primary web browser a lot. If I'm being completely honest, I also squander a lot of time with it. This is how I want to reclaim some of that time.

I've come to the conclusion that I spend far too much time online.

And I've made the decision that 2023 will be the year I try to spend less time online.

I will be using a few extensions on Google Chrome, my preferred browser, to help me save time (or at the very least, pick when I want to be productive and when I want to waste time!). 

Dualless:


Instead of using a desktop, I now spend a lot of time in front of a laptop, and I've discovered that I miss having two displays.

As a "poor man's twin monitor solution," Dualless is referred to. With just a few clicks, the browser window is divided into two. 
 

Checker Plus for Gmail:

 
 
 
 
 

A real rabbit hole can be found in email. Before I can blink, an hour has passed since I opened a tab with Gmail.

I don't have to open up my entire inbox because Checker Plus for Gmail enables emails to show up as pop-up notifications, providing me an instant view of my email. In addition, I may read, archive, mark as read, or delete emails from the preview window without switching tabs.

Even when Google Chrome is closed, you may still run this in the background to receive fresh email alerts.

Video down loader extension chrome:
 
Top 10 Best Video Downloader For Chrome [2022 Rankings]

There is no need to elaborate on this extension, although modern social life greatly depends on it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments